To Install LivePress:
- Log into your Wordpress blog dashboard and click on Plugins --> Add New (on the left-hand side)
- Choose the "Upload" option beneath Install Plugins and click "Browse". Locate the LivePress .zip file you saved to your computer, then click "Install Now".
- Once the LivePress plugin has been successfully installed, click "Activate Plugin"
- You're almost finished! All you need to do now is activate your copy of LivePress. Click on "Activate your LivePress account" (you can also click on Settings --> LivePress in your Dashboard options)
- Click "I have already activated my LivePress account"
- Complete your setup by inputting your Authorization Key in the box (this is the key that was sent to you via email when you registered). Click "Check" to verify your key. Although there are other settings on this screen, you don't need to do anything else to set up LivePress for immediate use. Simply click "Save Changes" and you're now ready to start live blogging!
The fastest way to start a live blog post NOW is to Live Blog via the Wordpress Interface. LivePress also allows you to Live Blog Entirely via Twitter, Live Blog via SMS, and even use Collaborative Live Blogging.